Dubai, International Academic City
P.O. Box 345006, Dubai, UAE.
+971 4 4227244
+971 4 3638862
info@imtdubai.ac.ae
admissions@imtdubai.ac.ae




Message From The Director


Welcome to IMT Dubai !

In the past 10 years, IMT Dubai has become a prominent institution in the UAE, one of the few locally and internationally accredited business school. The success of our 1000+ alumni is a testimonial of our achievements.
We are very proud to actively participate in the development of the region, with more than 30% of our students being from the Emirates, and internationally, with the remaining 70% coming from different parts of the world.
By choosing to study at IMT Dubai, you will enter into a state-of-the-art campus, and get programmes carefully designed by an international faculty, to suit the needs of the local and international companies.
On campus, you will also benefit from many activities, sports facilities and regular events to make your journey exciting.
The world is changing at a fast pace and at IMT Dubai, we are making sure that you are all equipped with the knowledge, know-how and soft skills needed to succeed. The placement of our graduates is another source of pride.
IMT Dubai is more than a simple educational institution. It networks with companies, in the UAE and worldwide, and with many other business schools to give you a true international experience.
In the coming years, we will pursue our development, with quality and relevance always in mind and to stand to our motto: “ Dubai experience, Global Impact”.

Join us !

Dr. Francois Therin
Director, IMT Dubai

'