Program Details >
Through the B.Com. program, our students experience an industry-focused curriculum taught by esteemed faculty, experiential learning through internships and company projects and a large concentration on core business subjects with a specialization in accountancy.
- Apply accounting knowledge and principles in the given economic, legal and social context.
- Implement relevant methods to prepare accounting records and financial reports in physical and electronic modes.
- Identify and select various checks and balances of an internal financial control mechanism, and parameters of evaluating the system in the context of nature and size of an organization.
- Evaluate and analyze financial information independently as well as part of a team for effective managerial decisions.
- Display professional and ethical attributes in maintaining accounting records and audit thereof.
- Identify various developments in the field of interest for further learning
The program consists of five components
- General Education(21 Credits)
- Core Courses(48 Credits)
- Accounting(36 Credits)
- Electives(9 Credits)
- Internship(6 Credits)